Saturday, April 1, 2017

Blog Assignment V - Course Development

Module IX

Summary
We have just read Chapter 8 which pertains to creating effective course materials.  I am eager to continue work on my course design with this new information.  The best practices that were explained are very informative and should prove to be very helpful, particularly the Graphic Design Principles.

Item of Interest
My item of interest this week pertains to a question from the Module 9 Self-Test.  I'm not sure how much information I am allowed to share about the question, but it seems I encountered a question that might have the incorrect answer marked as correct.  The wording is not exactly the same in the book, but I'm fairly certain the book illustrates that the answer I originally selected should have been the correct one.

Problem or Concern
I have not done much in my course design yet, so I'm not sure if I will come across any snags between my outline and the implementation of the items in my outline into the course.  My concern is whether I will be able to find solutions or answers should I happen to encounter any issues.  I'm really hoping my outline lies within the constraints of the course design so that I don't find any big hiccups.

Thank you,
Vic Lakso

2 comments:

  1. Vic,
    About the question, I would take the test again and take a picture of the question that you believe has the wrong answer. I have taken a picture of a question that I believed had the wrong answer in the system, from another class, and the anchor had to change it. Also, the videos that Professor Gale on developing items for the module have been very helpful! They may help you avoid the hiccups!

    ReplyDelete